|Washington State||B Motum 17||B Motum 6||D Lacy 3|
|Arizona State||C Felix 23||C Felix 11||J Carson 5|
Washington State got beat at home by Arizona State 69-57 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 20. With the loss, the Cougars stay winless against Arizona State this season at 0-2. The Cougars got 15 points and four rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl) from DaVonte Lacy. Carrick Felix registered a double-double for the Sun Devils with a game-high 23 points and 11 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Washington State (11-15, 2-12 Pac 12) gets 12th-ranked Arizona (21-4, 9-4 Pac 12) on the road on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Washington State Game Notes
- The last time WSU started the season 11-16 was 2005.
- Washington State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording five or fewer free throws made.
- The Cougars have lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after having a field goal percentage of 40.4 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Washington State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 15 or more free throws made this season, Washington State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, Washington State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The top two scorers (Brock Motum and Royce Woolridge) accounted for 57.8 percent of the points.
- Brock Motum has led the team in scoring 17 times and in rebounding 12 times in 27 games this season.
- Brock Motum has 27 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Brock Motum.
- Royce Woolridge has seven straight double-digit point games.
Arizona State Game Notes
- Carrick Felix accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Carrick Felix and Jordan Bachynski) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 11 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Jahii Carson's career.
- Jahii Carson has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Carrick Felix's career.
- Carrick Felix recorded a double-double. It was the 11th of his career.