On Wednesday, Feb. 20, Arizona State took on Washington State and defeated the Cougars 69-57 in conference action. The Sun Devils remain undefeated against Washington State this season at 2-0. Carrick Felix got a game-high 23 points and 11 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl) for the Sun Devils, earning a double-double. Jahii Carson had 21 points and added five assists. For the Cougars, DaVonte Lacy got 15 points and four rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Next up for Arizona State (20-7, 9-5 Pac 12) is Washington (14-12, 6-7 Pac 12) on Saturday, Feb. 23 at home.
Arizona State Game Notes
- ASU beat the spread by five points. That makes the 15th time this season the Sun Devils have beaten the spread.
- The Sun Devils have won every game this season (7-0) after recording 18 or more assists.
- Arizona State has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- ASU has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- ASU has won every game this season (16-0) after holding an opponent to under 40.4 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Arizona State has won 100 percent of the time (9-0) when Jordan Bachynski has 12 points or more, 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Jahii Carson plays 40 minutes or more, and 100 percent of the time (8-0) when Carrick Felix has seven field goals made or more.
- ASU set a season low for steals (three).
- This is the 18th game at home this season--ASU has a 8.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Carrick Felix accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Carrick Felix and Jordan Bachynski) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 11 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Jahii Carson's career.
- Jahii Carson has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Carrick Felix's career.
- Carrick Felix recorded a double-double. It was the 11th of his career.
Washington State Game Notes
- This loss extended the Cougars losing streak to seven games.
- The top two scorers (Brock Motum and Royce Woolridge) accounted for 57.8 percent of the points.
- Brock Motum has led the team in scoring 17 times and in rebounding 12 times in 27 games this season.
- Brock Motum has 27 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Brock Motum.
- Royce Woolridge has seven straight double-digit point games.