(15-11, 4-9 away)
UC Irvine 68
(15-13, 12-1 home)
Venue: Bren Events Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 20, 2013
||T Gill 17
||J Turner 7
||L McCloud 3
||D Starring 16
||A Folker 13
||A Young 5
Pacific lost in front of the home crowd against UC Irvine 68-59 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 20. The Tigers got a game-high 17 points and seven rebounds from Tony Gill. Lorenzo McCloud had 11 points and added four rebounds. For the Anteaters, Michael Wilder finished with 12 points and six rebounds. Pacific (15-11, 9-5 Big West) takes on Western Michigan (16-9, 8-4 MAC) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on the road.
Pacific Game Notes
- Pacific started 15-11 during the 2010 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- Pacific has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- The Tigers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 40 or more rebounds this season, Pacific has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 68 or more total points this season, Pacific has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- Pacific set season lows for assists (eight) and blocks (zero).
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- Pacific has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Tony Gill and Lorenzo McCloud) accounted for 47.4 percent of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (11).
- The bench recorded more points (37) than the starters (22).
- Tony Gill has led the team in rebounding in five out of 26 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Khalil Kelley.
UC Irvine Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Daman Starring and Adam Folker) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- Adam Folker accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Daman Starring has led the team in scoring 13 times in 28 games this season.
- Adam Folker has led the team in rebounding nine times in 28 games this season.
- Adam Folker recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adam Folker recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and fifth of his career.
|A||R. De Souza||18||9||6||2||2||0||1|
|A||Will Davis II||20||13||8||1||0||1||2|