(16-9, 6-4 away)
St. Bonaventure 99
(12-13, 8-5 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 20, 2013
||C Williams 26
||R Putney 12
||C Williams 12
||E Mosley 39
||D Conger 13
||J Gathers 5
In a high-scoring affair, St. Bonaventure topped Massachusetts 99-94 in conference play. Eric Mosley had a big game for the Bonnies and put up a ridiculous 39 points, sinking 5 of 8 from three-point range. Chris Johnson had a career-high 22 points and added seven rebounds. Chaz Williams recorded a double-double for the Minutemen on a team-high 26 points and 12 assists (4 Reb 4 Stl). St. Bonaventure (12-12, 5-6 A-10) goes to Duquesne (8-18, 1-11 A-10) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 12-13 was 1998.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by two points. That makes the 13th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- The Bonnies have won five close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, St. Bonaventure is 26-28 in close games.
- The Bonnies have won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) after recording 17 or more assists.
- This season St. Bonaventure has won 82 percent of the time (9-2) when Demetrius Conger has four assists or more.
- The Bonnies set season highs for free throws made (32) and total points (99).
- The last time St. Bonaventure recorded at least 32 free throws made was Nov 12, 2007 against Binghamton.
- The Bonnies have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- St. Bonaventure has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 6.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Eric Mosley recorded a team season high in points with 39, field goals made with 12, and free throws made with 10.
- Eric Mosley accounted for 39.3 percent of the team's points.
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 35.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring in eight out of 25 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 25 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Demetrius Conger recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and 11th of his career.
- Demetrius Conger had a career high with 10 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Chris Johnson's career.
- Chris Johnson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Johnson had career highs with 22 points and seven rebounds.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Eric Mosley's career.
- Eric Mosley has four straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Mosley had career highs with 39 points, 12 field goals made, and 10 free throws made.
Massachusetts Game Notes
- The Minutemen have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Massachusetts is 34-27 in close games.
- This loss extended the Minutemen losing streak to three games.
- The top two scorers (Chaz Williams and Terrell Vinson) accounted for 48.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Raphiael Putney and Cady Lalanne) accounted for 41.8 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (20) than the starters (19).
- Chaz Williams has led the team in scoring nine times in 25 games this season.
- Raphiael Putney has led the team in rebounding seven times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 23rd 20-point game of Chaz Williams's career.
- Chaz Williams recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and 10th of his career.
- Freddie Riley has four straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Terrell Vinson's career.
- This was the sixth foul out of the season for Terrell Vinson.
- Terrell Vinson set a career high with three three-pointers.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Maxie Esho.
- Raphiael Putney recorded the sixth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Raphiael Putney.
- Raphiael Putney set a career high with seven offensive rebounds.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Sampson Carter.