|Iowa State||W Clyburn 15.1||M Ejim 9.4||K Lucious 5.8|
|Baylor||P Jackson 18.4||I Austin 9.2||P Jackson 6.3|
Iowa State heads to Ferrell Center on Wednesday to take on Baylor. Tipoff occurs at 9 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Cyclones beat the Bears 79-71 on Feb. 2 and are 4-2 against them over the last four years.
Iowa State is tied with Baylor for fourth in the conference.
In their last matchup on Feb. 16, Georges Niang put up 19 points and 6 rebounds as the Cyclones ran it up on TCU 87-53. He tallies 11.5 points per game and also adds 4.8 rebounds per game. For the Bears, Rico Gathers finished with 7 points and 6 rebounds in the 81-61 loss to Kansas State on Feb. 16. He contributes 6.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 6.5 points per game.
- Will Clyburn is ranked 5th in the Big 12 in points and 5th in the Big 12 in rebounds.
- Over the past 10 years, Iowa State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Baylor (five vs. four).
- The Iowa State three-point leader (Tyrus McGee, 69 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Baylor three-point leader (Pierre Jackson, 59 three-pointers).
- The Iowa State rebounding leader (Melvin Ejim, 236 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Baylor rebounding leader (Isaiah Austin, 211 rebounds).
- Melvin Ejim is ranked 28th nationally in rebounds.
- Chris Babb is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in three-pointers.
- That must sting. Iowa State has blown out Baylor by 20 points or more on six occasions since 1998.
- Iowa State has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Baylor ($27,049 vs. $39,453).
- A for effort, but Iowa State has emerged victorious against Baylor the last two times they've played.