Florida State 66
(14-12, 5-5 away)
NC State 84
(19-7, 14-2 home)
Venue: PNC Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 19, 2013
||M Snaer 20
||A Thomas 5
||D Bookert 3
||T Warren 31
||T Warren 13
||L Brown 9
On Tuesday, Feb. 19, Florida State was outrebounded 45-21 by NC State and lost in a blowout to the Wolfpack 84-66 in conference play. The Seminoles got a team-high 20 points and three rebounds from Michael Snaer. Okaro White had 13 points and added four rebounds. T.J. Warren recorded a double-double for the Wolfpack on a season-high 31 points and 13 rebounds. Florida State (14-12, 6-7 ACC) takes on Virginia Tech (11-14, 2-10 ACC) on Sunday, Feb. 24 on the road.
Florida State Game Notes
- The last time FSU started the season 14-12 was 2007.
- The Seminoles have lost 75 percent of the time this season (3-9) after having a field goal percentage of 43.1 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 25 or more free throws made this season, Florida State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Florida State has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- Florida State has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past eight games.
- Michael Snaer accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Aaron Thomas and Okaro White) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Michael Snaer has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Michael Snaer's career.
- Okaro White has four straight double-digit point games.
NC State Game Notes
- T.J. Warren recorded a team season high in field goals made with 12.
- T.J. Warren accounted for 36.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (T.J. Warren and C.J. Leslie) accounted for 51.1 percent of the rebounds.
- T.J. Warren has led the team in scoring six times in 26 games this season.
- C.J. Leslie recorded the 22nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- C.J. Leslie has eight straight double-digit point games.
- C.J. Leslie recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 20th of his career.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of T.J. Warren's career.
- T.J. Warren recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
|D-||T. Whisnant II||11||0||0||0||0||0||0|