(21-7, 9-5 away)
Loyola (IL) 76
(14-13, 8-6 home)
Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 19, 2013
||W Bogan 16
||K Van Wijk 6
||M Kenney 5
||C Thomas 15
||C Thomas 8
||J White 5
Loyola (Chicago) was beaten at home by Valparaiso 85-76 in conference play on Tuesday, Feb. 19. With the loss, the Ramblers even the season series against Valparaiso at 1-1. The Ramblers were led by Christian Thomas, who put up a team-high 15 points and eight rebounds. Jordan Hicks had 13 points and added eight rebounds. For the Crusaders, Will Bogan got a season-high 16 points and four rebounds. Loyola (Chicago) (14-13, 4-10 Horizon) takes on Kent State (14-12, 5-7 MAC) on Saturday, Feb. 23 at home.
Loyola (Chicago) Game Notes
- Loyola (Chicago) started 14-13 during the 2009, 1999, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Loyola (Chicago) has lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after recording 31 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 17 or more free throws made this season, Loyola (Chicago) has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- Loyola (Chicago) has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--LCU has a 5.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Christian Thomas and Jordan Hicks) accounted for 51.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Christian Thomas has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 13 times in 27 games this season.
- Jordan Hicks has three straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Thomas has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Christian Thomas.
- Devon Turk has five straight double-digit point games.
Valparaiso Game Notes
- Ryan Broekhoff has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 28 games this season.
- Ryan Broekhoff has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Matt Kenney has three straight double-digit point games.
- Kevin Van Wijk has four straight double-digit point games.
|B||Kevin Van Wijk||25||11||6||0||1||0||0|