TCU got beat at home by Texas 68-59 in conference play on Tuesday, Feb. 19. The Horned Frogs are now 0-2 against Texas this season. The Horned Frogs got 10 points and eight assists from Kyan Anderson. Nate Butler Lind had a career-high 12 points and added five assists. Connor Lammert finished with 13 points and seven rebounds for the Longhorns. TCU (10-16, 1-12 Big 12) goes to ninth-ranked Kansas (21-4, 9-3 Big 12) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
TCU Game Notes
- The last time TCU started the season 10-16 was 2010.
- When the opposition records seven or more three-pointers this season, TCU has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 38.9 percent or better this season, TCU has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records six or more blocks this season, TCU has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- TCU has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past seven games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--TCU has a -1.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Garlon Green and Nate Butler Lind) accounted for 45.7 percent of the points.
- Devonta Abron accounted for 35.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Garlon Green has led the team in scoring in eight out of 26 games this season.
- Devonta Abron has led the team in rebounding in five out of 26 games this season.
- Kyan Anderson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Kyan Anderson had a career high with eight assists.
- Nate Butler Lind had career highs with 12 points and five assists.
- Devonta Abron recorded the sixth double-digit rebound game of his career.
Texas Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ioannis Papapetrou and Connor Lammert) accounted for 41.7 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Connor Lammert and Jonathan Holmes) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Connor Lammert has led the team in rebounding five times in 26 games this season.
- Myck Kabongo has three straight double-digit point games.