(15-10, 12-4 home)
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 19, 2013
||J O`Bryant III 24
||J O`Bryant III 8
||A Hickey 4
||J McRae 34
||J Stokes 11
||T Golden 8
LSU faced off with Tennessee on Tuesday, Feb. 19 and got beat at home by the Volunteers 82-72 in conference play. The Tigers got a team-high 24 points and eight rebounds from Johnny O`Bryant III. Anthony Hickey had 14 points. Jordan McRae got a career-high 34 points (6 Reb 3 Stl) for the Volunteers, making 6 of 6 from three-point range. LSU (15-9, 6-7 SEC) takes on Alabama (17-8, 9-3 SEC) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on their home court.
LSU Game Notes
- The last time LSU started the season 15-9 was 2002.
- LSU has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording 29 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, LSU has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 82 or more total points this season, LSU has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 14 or more assists this season, LSU has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Johnny O`Bryant III and Andrew Del Piero) accounted for 48.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 13 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Johnny O`Bryant III's career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the sixth foul out of the season for Johnny O`Bryant III.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Malik Morgan.
Tennessee Game Notes
- Jordan McRae recorded a team season high in points with 34, field goals made with 13, and three-pointers with six.
- Jordan McRae accounted for 41.4 percent of the team's points.
- Jarnell Stokes accounted for 40.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan McRae has led the team in scoring 10 times in 25 games this season.
- Jarnell Stokes has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 25 games this season.
- Josh Richardson set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Jordan McRae's career.
- Jordan McRae has three straight double-digit point games.
- Jordan McRae set career highs with 34 points, 13 field goals made, six three-pointers, and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Trae Golden's career.
- Trae Golden has four straight double-digit point games.
- Jarnell Stokes recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarnell Stokes recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 13th of his career.
|A||J. O`Bryant III||31||24||8||1||2||1||4|
|B+||A. Del Piero||19||5||6||0||1||1||1|