|Texas||S McClellan 14.2||J Holmes 6.8||J Felix 5.2|
|TCU||K Anderson 11.2||A McKinney 6.6||K Anderson 3.2|
Texas travels to Daniel-Meyer Coliseum on Tuesday to take on TCU. The game tips off at 8 p.m. EST and it can be seen on Big 12 Network. The Longhorns beat the Horned Frogs 60-43 on Feb. 2.
Texas is in eigth place in the conference and needs to hold off 10th place TCU.
In their last outing, despite 13 points from Myck Kabongo, the Longhorns fell to Kansas 73-47 on Feb. 16. He contributes 3.5 assists per game in addition to his 13 points per game. For the Horned Frogs, Kyan Anderson put up 11 points and 8 assists in the 87-53 loss to Iowa State on Feb. 16. He contributes a team-leading 11.2 points per game, 3.2 assists per game, and 1.5 steals per game.
There is a single key statistical area where Texas can exploit TCU, scoring, where the Longhorns have an edge over the Horned Frogs, 63 points per game to 54 points per game.
- Texas has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than TCU (10 vs. zero).
- The Texas scoring leader (Sheldon McClellan, 347 points) has more points than the TCU scoring leader (Kyan Anderson, 270 points).
- Texas has an average margin of victory of 15 over TCU in 21 wins since 1980.
- Sheldon McClellan is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in points.
- Since 1998, Texas has recruited more Top 10 high school players than TCU (three vs. zero).
- Texas is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Texas is 214 lbs compared to 208 lbs for TCU.
- Texas has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than TCU (one vs. zero).
- Texas has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (70.3 percent to 42.9 percent).
- Texas has a better record at home than TCU this season (10-3 vs. 8-7).
- Since 1998, Texas has recruited more Top 50 high school players than TCU (19 vs. zero).
- Boom! Texas humiliated TCU by 17 points the last time they played (Feb 02, 2013).
|D+||N. Butler Lind||27||5||2||2||1||1||2|
|D||C. Hill Jr.||19||4||2||0||0||0||1|
|D||Clyde Smith III||11||1||1||1||0||0||1|