(13-12, 3-7 away)
(17-10, 10-4 home)
Venue: The Pavilion
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 18, 2013
||M Mack 24
||M Mack 8
||M Mack 5
||R Arcidiacono 14
||M Yarou 12
||R Arcidiacono 4
On Monday, Feb. 18, Villanova took on Rutgers and topped the Scarlet Knights 71-63 in Big East play. Mouphtaou Yarou got 10 points and 12 rebounds for the Wildcats, earning a double-double. Darrun Hilliard had 14 points and added three rebounds. For the Scarlet Knights, Myles Mack finished with a game-high 24 points and eight rebounds. Villanova (17-10, 8-6 Big East) hosts 17th-ranked Marquette (18-6, 9-3 Big East) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Villanova Game Notes
- Villanova started 17-10 during the 2007, 2000, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- The Wildcats have won every game this season (6-0) after recording 25 or more free throws made.
- Villanova has won every game this season (9-0) when its three-point percentage has been 40.0 percent or better.
- Villanova has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) when opponents record 63 or fewer total points.
- This season Villanova has won 82 percent of the time (9-2) when James Bell has 11 points or more, 71 percent of the time (12-5) when JayVaughn Pinkston has four field goals made or more, and 100 percent of the time (6-0) when Ryan Arcidiacono has five free throws made or more.
- Villanova set a season low for turnovers (seven).
- Villanova has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- This is the second win of the season where the Wildcats came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Villanova has a 4.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Mouphtaou Yarou accounted for 41.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has led the team in scoring in eight out of 27 games this season.
- Mouphtaou Yarou has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 27 games this season.
- Mouphtaou Yarou recorded the 29th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Mouphtaou Yarou has three straight double-digit point games.
- Mouphtaou Yarou recorded a double-double. It was his sixth this season and 20th of his career.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has five straight double-digit point games.
Rutgers Game Notes
- Myles Mack accounted for 38.0 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Myles Mack and Kadeem Jack) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Myles Mack has led the team in scoring eight times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Myles Mack's career.
- Myles Mack has three straight double-digit point games.
- Myles Mack set career highs with eight rebounds and eight defensive rebounds.