(22-5, 11-4 away)
(18-7, 9-3 home)
Venue: Stabler Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 18, 2013
||B Johnson 19
||B Fitzpatrick 10
||S Kaspar 7
||M McKnight 17
||H Greiner 7
||H Greiner 4
Lehigh got beat at home by Bucknell 61-55 in conference play on Monday, Feb. 18. The Mountain Hawks tie the season series against Bucknell at 1-1 with the loss. Holden Greiner put up a team-high 17 points and seven rebounds in a losing effort. Mackey McKnight had 17 points and added six rebounds. For the Bison, Bryson Johnson finished with a game-high 19 points and five rebounds. Lehigh (18-7, 8-3 Patriot) takes on Lafayette (13-14, 6-4 Patriot) on Sunday, Feb. 24 on the road.
Lehigh Game Notes
- The last time Lehigh started the season 18-7 was 2011.
- Lehigh has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 55 or fewer total points.
- Lehigh set season lows for free throws made (six), three-pointers (one), three-point percentage (6.7), and turnovers (four).
- The Mountain Hawks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- Lehigh has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Mountain Hawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Lehigh has a 13.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Holden Greiner accounted for 30.9 percent of the team's points.
- Holden Greiner has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 15 times in 25 games this season.
- Mackey McKnight had a career high with eight field goals made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Justin Goldsborough.
Bucknell Game Notes
- Bryson Johnson accounted for 31.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Brian Fitzpatrick and Mike Muscala) accounted for 45.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Bryson Johnson has led the team in scoring five times in 27 games this season.
- Mike Muscala has 27 straight double-digit point games.
- Brian Fitzpatrick recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.