|Rutgers||E Carter 14.9||W Judge 5.7||D Miller 2.6|
|Villanova||J Pinkston 12.6||M Yarou 7.1||R Arcidiacono 3.4|
Villanova plays host to Rutgers at The Pavilion on Monday. Tipoff is at 9 a.m. EST and it can be seen on ESPN U. The Wildcats are 5-1 against the Scarlet Knights over the last four years. The last time they met (Mar. 6, 2012) they won 70-49.
Villanova is in eigth place in the conference, Rutgers is in 12th place.
In a 70-61 win over Connecticut on Feb. 16, Ryan Arcidiacono put up 25 points for the Wildcats. He tallies 11.6 points per game in addition to a team-best 3.4 assists per game. For the Scarlet Knights, Myles Mack put up 28 points in the 75-69 loss to DePaul on Feb. 16. He averages 13.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.8 steals per game.
- Villanova has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than Rutgers according to Kiplinger (82.1 percent vs. 49 percent).
- Villanova is ranked higher than Rutgers in the Big East (No. 10 vs. No. 12).
- Diaper Dandies love Villanova. Villanova has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Rutgers (12 vs. 1).
- The Villanova rebounding leader (Mouphtaou Yarou, 169 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Rutgers rebounding leader (Wally Judge, 130 rebounds).
- Villanova is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Villanova is 220 lbs compared to 209 lbs for Rutgers.
- The Villanova three-point leader (Ryan Arcidiacono, 50 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Rutgers three-point leader (Myles Mack, 43 three-pointers).
- The Villanova blocks leader (Maurice Sutton, 28 blocks) has more blocks than the Rutgers blocks leader (Kadeem Jack, 26 blocks).
- Mouphtaou Yarou is ranked 7th in the Big East in rebounds.
- Villanova has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Rutgers (one vs. zero).
- The Villanova assist leader (Ryan Arcidiacono, 86 assists) has more assists than the Rutgers assist leader (Dane Miller, 60 assists).
- Villanova embarrassed Rutgers by 21 points the last time they played (Mar 06, 2012).