(16-9, 12-4 home)
Venue: Haas Pavilion
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 17, 2013
||J Terrell 17
||E Wise 7
||J Fontan 5
||A Crabbe 23
||A Crabbe 10
||J Cobbs 6
USC faced off with California on Sunday, Feb. 17 and took a home loss to the Golden Bears 76-68 in conference play. The Trojans are now 0-2 against California this season. Jio Fontan put up 16 points and five assists in the Trojans loss. Eric Wise had eight points and added seven rebounds. Allen Crabbe got a double-double for the Golden Bears with a game-high 23 points and 10 rebounds. He made 5 of 11 from three-point range. USC (12-14, 7-6 Pac 12) gets UCLA (19-7, 9-4 Pac 12) at home on Sunday, Feb. 24.
USC Game Notes
- The last time USC started the season 12-14 was 2003.
- USC has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 28 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.4 percent or better this season, USC has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, USC has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- The Trojans have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Trojans opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Jio Fontan) accounted for 48.5 percent of the points.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring in seven out of 26 games this season.
- Eric Wise has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 26 games this season.
- JT Terrell has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Eric Wise.
- Byron Wesley had a career high with four three-pointers.
California Game Notes
- Allen Crabbe recorded a team season high in three-pointers with five and steals with six.
- Allen Crabbe accounted for 30.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Allen Crabbe and David Kravish) accounted for 52.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Allen Crabbe has led the team in scoring 17 times and in rebounding seven times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 26th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- Allen Crabbe has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Crabbe recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and fifth of his career.
- Allen Crabbe set a career high with six steals.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- Justin Cobbs has four straight double-digit point games.