(7-20, 3-12 away)
(15-13, 9-5 home)
Venue: Alumni Gymnasium
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, February 17, 2013
||C Lewis 18
||A Kemp 10
||I Morton 5
||D Stewart 14
||D Stewart 10
||J Thompson 3
On Sunday, Feb. 17, Marist took a home loss to Rider 67-63 in conference play. Isaiah Morton put up nine points and seven rebounds in the Red Foxes loss. Adam Kemp played his way to a double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds. Danny Stewart registered a double-double for the Broncs on a team-high 14 points and 10 rebounds. Marist (7-19, 4-11 MAAC) gets Virginia Military Institute (11-13, 6-6 Big South) at home on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Marist Game Notes
- Marist beat the spread by 3.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Red Foxes have beaten the spread.
- The Red Foxes have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Marist is 15-23 in close games.
- Marist has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- Marist has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.9 percent or better this season, Marist has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Marist has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Marist has lost 92 percent of the time (1-12).
- Marist set a season low for blocks (one).
- The Red Foxes have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Red Foxes opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Chavaughn Lewis and Adam Kemp) accounted for 46.0 percent of the points.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Chavaughn Lewis has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 27 games this season.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 27 games this season.
- Chavaughn Lewis has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Isaiah Morton had a career high with seven rebounds.
- Adam Kemp recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adam Kemp has five straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Kemp recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 13th of his career.
- Manny Thomas had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Rider Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Danny Stewart and Jonathon Thompson) accounted for 40.2 percent of the points.
- Danny Stewart accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 19 times in 28 games this season.
- Jonathon Thompson has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Myles has four straight double-digit point games.
- Danny Stewart recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Danny Stewart recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and 11th of his career.