(16-11, 7-8 away)
(10-16, 6-5 home)
Venue: Draddy Gymnasium
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 17, 2013
||J Green 18
||D White 7
||J Green 4
||D Kates 14
||E Andujar 9
||R Stores 4
Manhattan was beaten at home by Niagara 60-56 in conference play on Sunday, Feb. 17. With the loss, the Jaspers remain winless against Niagara this season at 0-2. Rhamel Brown put up 12 points and eight rebounds for the Jaspers. Emmy Andujar had 10 points and added nine rebounds. For the Purple Eagles, Juan`ya Green finished with a game-high 18 points and four assists. Manhattan (10-16, 8-8 MAAC) gets Buffalo (11-15, 6-6 MAC) on the road on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Manhattan Game Notes
- The last time Manhattan started the season 10-16 was 1997.
- The Jaspers have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Manhattan is 23-34 in close games.
- Manhattan has lost 88 percent of the time this season (1-7) after recording 56 or fewer total points.
- Manhattan has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after committing 22 or more turnovers.
- The Jaspers have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Manhattan has a 3.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Donovan Kates and Rhamel Brown) accounted for 46.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Emmy Andujar and Rhamel Brown) accounted for 48.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Donovan Kates has led the team in scoring in three out of 26 games this season.
- Emmy Andujar has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 26 games this season.
- Donovan Kates has five straight double-digit point games.
- Donovan Kates had a career high with four three-pointers.
- Emmy Andujar has three straight double-digit point games.
Niagara Game Notes
- The Purple Eagles won this one, but have lost five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Niagara is 34-27 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Juan`ya Green and Marvin Jordan) accounted for 56.6 percent of the points.
- Juan`ya Green has led the team in scoring nine times in 27 games this season.
- Devon White has led the team in rebounding four times in 27 games this season.
- Juan`ya Green has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Devon White.