2013 NFL Combine Schedule: When and Where to Catch Top Prospects
One of the most important NFL draft-related events is just around the corner, as the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine is less than a week away.
As is the case every year, the NFL combine provides prospects with another opportunity to leave an impression on each of the league's 32 teams, and players performances have very real implications on the draft stocks of the more than 300 draft hopefuls in attendance.
In preparation for April's NFL draft, the league will hold its official combine in Indianapolis at the Colts' Lucas Oil Stadium, where all 32 teams will conduct medical examinations and interviews, and more importantly workouts, both on the field and in the weight room.
Here's a complete schedule of the seven-day combine, along with a look at both when and where to catch the event online.
Schedule (via ESPN.com)
Wednesday, Feb. 20
• PK/ST/OL/TE medical pre-exam and X-rays, orientation, interviews
Thursday, Feb. 21
• PK/ST/OL/TE measurements, medical exams, media, interviews
• QB/WR/RB medical pre-exam and X-rays, orientation, interviews
Friday, Feb. 22
• PK/ST workout; PK/ST/OL/TE bench press, psychological testing, interviews
• QB/WR/RB measurements, medical exams, media, interviews
• DL/LB medical pre-exam and X-rays, orientation, interviews
Saturday, Feb. 23
• OL/TE on-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills)
• QB/WR/RB psychological testing, bench press, interviews
• DL/LB measurements, medical exams, media, interviews
• DB medical pre-exam and X-rays, orientation, interviews
Sunday, Feb. 24
• QB/WR/RB on-field workout
• DL/LB psychological testing, bench press, interviews
• DB measurements, medical exams, media, interviews
Monday, Feb. 25
• DL/LB on-field workout
• DB psychological testing, bench press, interviews
Tuesday, Feb. 26
• DB on-field workout
Live Streaming: NFL.com Combine Live
Prospects to Watch
After choosing to return to USC for his senior year over being a surefire top 10 pick in 2012, Barkley and the Trojans suffered through a miserable season that ended with the starting quarterback on the sidelines due to injury.
Now, Barkley could be in danger of falling out of the first round, but a strong performance at the combine could put him back into scouts' minds as a potential starting quarterback.
A couple of months ago, Te'o was considered a likely top 15 pick by many, and though he still could go that high, the stunning questions about his personal life and disappointing performance in the BCS National Championship Game may have scared a few teams off.
Nonetheless, Te'o didn't finish second in the race for the Heisman Trophy this year accidentally, and a monster performance at the combine would cement his status as an early selection.
Coming out of SMU, Hunt is an intriguing prospect because of his size and ferocity, and he's the type of player who could shoot up draft boards with an impressive performance at the combine.
The MVP of the 2012 Hawaii Bowl, Hunt could be one of the most promising defensive ends of this year's crop, and given his massive frame, the combine will be an opportunity for him to open some eyes.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?