(6-22, 0-14 away)
Cleveland State 88
(13-15, 11-4 home)
Venue: CSU Convocation Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 17, 2013
||J Aaron 18
||J Panoske 8
||J Aaron 5
||B Forbes 24
||M Mason 8
||C Lee 6
Cleveland State squared off with Milwaukee on Sunday, Feb. 17 and punished the Panthers 88-67 in Horizon play. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. Charlie Lee played well for the Vikings and put up 20 points (6 Ast 5 Reb), sinking 5 of 10 from three-point range. Bryn Forbes had a game-high 24 points and added two rebounds. Jordan Aaron finished with a team-high 18 points and five assists for the Panthers. Cleveland State (13-15, 5-9 Horizon) welcomes Wright State (17-8, 8-5 Horizon) on Wednesday, Feb. 20.
Cleveland State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:00 left to go.
- The last time CSU started the season 13-15 was 2009.
- CSU beat the spread by 13.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Vikings have beaten the spread.
- This was the third blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, CSU has been on the winning end of 26 blowout games.
- Cleveland State has won every game this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 52.5 percent or better.
- The Vikings have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 17 or more assists.
- CSU has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) when opponents record 67 or fewer total points.
- This season Cleveland State has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Charlie Lee has five rebounds or more.
- The Vikings set a season high for three-pointers (12).
- CSU set a season low for turnovers (eight).
- This is the 13th game at home this season--CSU has a 7.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Bryn Forbes and Charlie Lee) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (16) than the starters (15).
- Bryn Forbes has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 28 games this season.
- Marlin Mason has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 28 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Bryn Forbes's career.
- Bryn Forbes has four straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Charlie Lee's career.
- Charlie Lee had a career high with five three-pointers.
Milwaukee Game Notes
- This was the seventh blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, UWM has been on the losing end of 23 blowout games.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Aaron and Austin Arians) accounted for 49.2 percent of the points.
- J.J. Panoske accounted for 34.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan Aaron has led the team in scoring 10 times in 28 games this season.
- J.J. Panoske has led the team in rebounding six times in 28 games this season.
- Jordan Aaron has three straight double-digit point games.
- Paris Gulley has five straight double-digit point games.