|Miami||D Scott 14.0||R Johnson 8.7||S Larkin 4.3|
|Clemson||D Booker 12.3||D Booker 7.9||R Hall 3.5|
No. 3 Miami (FL) visits Littlejohn Coliseum on Sunday to take on Clemson. Tipoff is at 6 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Hurricanes are 1-4 against the Tigers over the last four years. The last time they met (Jan. 18, 2012) they won 76-73.
Miami (FL) is in first place in the conference, Clemson is in eigth place.
In a 74-68 win over Florida State on Feb. 13, Shane Larkin put up 22 points for the Hurricanes. He leads the team with 4.3 assists per game and 2.1 steals per game. For the Tigers, Devin Booker put up 13 points and 8 rebounds in the 56-53 win over Georgia Tech on Feb. 14. With 12.3 points per game and 7.9 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Miami (FL) has a statistical advantage over Clemson in one significant category, scoring, where the Hurricanes have an edge over the Tigers, 70 points per game to 62 points per game.
- Miami has come back to win after being down at half against Clemson three times since 2004.
- The Miami scoring leader (Kenny Kadji, 298 points) has more points than the Clemson scoring leader (Devin Booker, 283 points).
- Since 1998, Miami has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Clemson (three vs. two).
- Miami has a better conference record than Clemson this season (10-0 vs. 4-7).
- Even computers respect Miami more. Miami has a better RPI this season than Clemson (RPI: No. 2 vs. No. 143).
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Miami is superior to Clemson (Latest AP Poll: No. 3 vs. Not Ranked).
- Julian Gamble is ranked 4th in the ACC in blocks.
- Shane Larkin is ranked 9th in the ACC in three-pointers, 5th in the ACC in assists, and 47th nationally in steals.
- Miami is better under pressure, and has defeated Clemson in five out of the last seven games decided by five points or fewer.
- Miami has a better overall winning percentage over the last five years (63.5 percent to 61.8 percent).
- Miami has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than Clemson (No. 84 vs. No. 97).