(17-10, 10-3 away)
UNC Wilmington 73
(10-16, 9-3 home)
Venue: Trask Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||Q Ford 23
||Q Ford 9
||J Lee 4
||K Rendleman 23
||K Rendleman 11
||C Dixon 9
Northeastern got beat at home by North Carolina-Wilmington 73-67 in conference play on Saturday, Feb. 16. With the loss, the Huskies even the season series against North Carolina-Wilmington at 1-1. Quincy Ford got a game-high 23 points and nine rebounds in the Huskies loss. Jonathan Lee had 13 points and added five rebounds (5 Stl 4 Ast). Keith Rendleman got a double-double for the Seahawks with a team-high 23 points and 11 rebounds. Northeastern (16-10, 11-3 CAA) gets James Madison (15-12, 9-5 CAA) on their home court on Wednesday, Feb. 20.
Northeastern Game Notes
- Northeastern started 17-10 during the 2008, 2005, and 2003 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition records 16 or more free throws made this season, Northeastern has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- The Huskies have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- Quincy Ford accounted for 34.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Quincy Ford and Reggie Spencer) accounted for 51.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Quincy Ford has led the team in scoring six times and in rebounding 11 times in 27 games this season.
- Jonathan Lee has four straight double-digit point games.
- Jonathan Lee had a career high with five steals.
- Reggie Spencer had a career high with seven defensive rebounds.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Quincy Ford's career.
- Quincy Ford has five straight double-digit point games.
- Quincy Ford had a career high with five offensive rebounds.
North Carolina-Wilmington Game Notes
- Chris Dixon recorded a team season high in assists with nine.
- Keith Rendleman accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Keith Rendleman accounted for 32.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Keith Rendleman has led the team in scoring 17 times and in rebounding 19 times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Keith Rendleman's career.
- Keith Rendleman has 17 straight double-digit point games.
- Keith Rendleman has grabbed double-digit rebounds in four straight games.
- Keith Rendleman recorded a double-double. It was his 16th this season and 38th of his career.