On Saturday, Feb. 16, Washington beat Oregon State 72-62 in conference play. The Huskies even the season series against Oregon State at 1-1 with the win. C.J Wilcox played brilliantly for the Huskies and put up a game-high 24 points and six rebounds. Andrew Andrews had 11 points and added six rebounds. For the Beavers, Roberto Nelson got a team-high 19 points and four rebounds. The next game will be on Wednesday, Feb. 20 when Washington (14-12, 6-7 Pac 12) goes to ninth-ranked Arizona (20-4, 8-4 Pac 12).
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 14-12 was 2007.
- UW beat the spread by six points. That makes the 13th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- Washington has won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- The Huskies have won 82 percent of the time this season (9-2) after recording 14 or more free throws made.
- UW has won 75 percent of the time this season (9-3) when opponents record two or fewer blocks.
- This season Washington has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when C.J Wilcox has 24 points or more.
- The Huskies have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past six games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Huskies came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--UW has a 2.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Abdul Gaddy recorded a team season high in assists with nine.
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
Oregon State Game Notes
- Roberto Nelson accounted for 30.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Devon Collier) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring 13 times in 26 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 26 games this season.
- Roberto Nelson has 11 straight double-digit point games.