(15-11, 4-6 away)
(15-10, 11-2 home)
Venue: Spanos Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||C Standhardinger 20
||C Standhardinger 9
||J Tavita 8
||T Fulton 23
||L McCloud 12
||C Beatty 5
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Pacific took on Hawaii and defeated the Warriors 80-71 in Big West play. The Tigers tie the season series against Hawaii at 1-1 with the win. The Tigers got a double-double out of Lorenzo McCloud with 20 points and 12 rebounds. Sama Taku had 13 points and added six rebounds. Christian Standhardinger finished with a team-high 20 points and nine rebounds for the Warriors. Next up for Pacific (15-10, 9-4 Big West) is UC Irvine (14-13, 8-6 Big West) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on the road.
Pacific Game Notes
- Pacific started 15-10 during the 2010 and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- Pacific beat the spread by one points. That makes the 11th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- Pacific has won every game this season (8-0) when its field goal percentage has been 51.1 percent or better.
- The Tigers have won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) after recording 16 or more assists.
- Pacific has won 80 percent of the time this season (8-2) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- Pacific has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) when opponents record 29 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Pacific has won 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Lorenzo McCloud has five assists or more.
- The Tigers set season highs for free throws made (27) and total points (80).
- The last time Pacific recorded at least 27 free throws made was Feb 02, 2012 against UC Riverside.
- Pacific set a season low for steals (one).
- Pacific has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Tigers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Pacific has a 12.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Travis Fulton recorded a team season high in field goals made with 10.
- Lorenzo McCloud tallied a team season high in free throws made with 12, rebounds with 12, and defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (Travis Fulton and Lorenzo McCloud) accounted for 53.7 percent of the points.
- Lorenzo McCloud accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Travis Fulton has led the team in scoring in four out of 25 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Lorenzo McCloud's career.
- Lorenzo McCloud recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Lorenzo McCloud had career highs with 12 free throws made, 12 rebounds, and 11 defensive rebounds.
- Colin Beatty had a career high with five assists.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Travis Fulton's career.
- Travis Fulton had career highs with 23 points and 10 field goals made.
Hawaii Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Christian Standhardinger and Isaac Fotu) accounted for 45.0 percent of the points.
- Christian Standhardinger accounted for 31.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Christian Standhardinger has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 10 times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Christian Standhardinger's career.
- Jace Tavita set a career high with three three-pointers.
|B||R. De Souza||14||4||2||2||0||0||0|