(12-13, 3-5 away)
(19-6, 13-1 home)
Venue: Tad Smith Coliseum
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||K Caldwell-Pope 19
||K Caldwell-Pope 12
||V Williams 7
||M Henderson 25
||R Buckner 10
||J Summers 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Ole Miss turned the ball over just six times and topped Georgia 84-74 in overtime. The Rebels got the win with a game-high 25 points from Marshall Henderson in 25 minutes. Reginald Buckner played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope registered a double-double for the Bulldogs with a team-high 19 points and 12 rebounds. Ole Miss (19-6, 8-4 SEC) takes on South Carolina (12-13, 2-10 SEC) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on the road.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- Ole Miss has played in three overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Rebels have played in 15 overtime games with a record of 8-7.
- The Rebels have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Ole Miss is 32-25 in close games.
- The Rebels have won 91 percent of the time this season (10-1) after recording 84 or more total points.
- Ole Miss has won every game this season (15-0) after holding an opponent to under 31.3 percent three-point percentage.
- Ole Miss has won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) when opponents record five or fewer three-pointers.
- This season Ole Miss has won 88 percent of the time (14-2) when Murphy Holloway has 14 points or more, 75 percent of the time (12-4) when Marshall Henderson has five field goals made or more, and 80 percent of the time (8-2) when Reginald Buckner has 10 rebounds or more.
- Ole Miss set season lows for blocks (one), rebounds (30), and turnovers (six).
- The Rebels have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- Ole Miss has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the eighth win of the season where the Rebels came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Ole Miss has a 19.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Marshall Henderson recorded a team season high in free throws made with 14.
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 46.4 percent of the points.
- Reginald Buckner accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring in 16 out of 25 games this season.
- Reginald Buckner has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 25 games this season.
- Reginald Buckner recorded the 30th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Reginald Buckner.
- Reginald Buckner recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 16th of his career.
- LaDarius White has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of Marshall Henderson's career.
- Marshall Henderson has 21 straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson had a career high with 14 free throws made.
Georgia Game Notes
- The Bulldogs have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Georgia is 29-26 in close games.
- Vincent Williams recorded a team season high in assists with seven.
- The top two scorers (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Kenny Gaines) accounted for 43.2 percent of the points.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has led the team in scoring 22 times and in rebounding 12 times in 25 games this season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has 25 straight double-digit point games.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope set a career high with nine defensive rebounds.
- Vincent Williams set a career high with seven assists.
- This was the second foul out of the season for John Florveus.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Charles Mann.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Kenny Gaines.