(12-11, 5-9 away)
Central Michigan 64
(9-16, 6-6 home)
Venue: McGuirk Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||N Boothe 19
||R Pearson 12
||J Brown 8
||K Randall 21
||B Hibbitts 7
||C Fowler 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Toledo took on Central Michigan and got a road win against the Chippewas 73-64 in MAC play. With a record of 2-0, the Rockets remain undefeated against Central Michigan this season. Rian Pearson got 18 points and 12 rebounds for the Rockets, earning a double-double. Julius Brown had 13 points and added eight assists. Kyle Randall got a game-high 21 points and four rebounds for the Chippewas. Toledo (12-11, 8-4 MAC) hosts McNeese State (9-13, 3-9 SLC) on Saturday, Feb. 23.
Toledo Game Notes
- Toledo started 12-11 during the 2004 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Toledo beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Rockets have beaten the spread.
- The Rockets have won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) after recording 18 or more free throws made.
- Toledo has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record eight or fewer assists.
- This season Toledo has won 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Dominique Buckley has 10 points or more, 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Julius Brown has four free throws made or more, and 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Matt Smith has five rebounds or more.
- Toledo has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past four games.
- Rian Pearson recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with five.
- The top two scorers (Nathan Boothe and Rian Pearson) accounted for 50.6 percent of the points.
- Rian Pearson accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Rian Pearson has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 23 games this season.
- Rian Pearson recorded the 13th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rian Pearson has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Rian Pearson recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and 13th of his career.
- Reese Holliday had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Central Michigan Game Notes
- This loss extended the Chippewas losing streak to eight games.
- Kyle Randall accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- Kyle Randall has led the team in scoring 20 times in 25 games this season.
- Blake Hibbitts has led the team in rebounding six times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Kyle Randall's career.
- Kyle Randall has six straight 20+ point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Finis Craddock.
|C||D. Richardson Jr.||17||4||2||1||0||0||1|