(12-11, 5-9 away)
Central Michigan 64
(9-16, 6-6 home)
Venue: McGuirk Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||N Boothe 19
||R Pearson 12
||J Brown 8
||K Randall 21
||B Hibbitts 7
||C Fowler 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Central Michigan took on Toledo and took a home loss to the Rockets 73-64 in conference play. With the loss, the Chippewas remain winless against Toledo this season at 0-2. The Chippewas were paced by Kyle Randall, who put up a game-high 21 points and four rebounds. Chris Fowler had 12 points and added four assists. Rian Pearson registered a double-double for the Rockets on 18 points and 12 rebounds. Next up for Central Michigan (9-16, 2-10 MAC) is Youngstown State (15-11, 7-6 Horizon) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on the road.
Central Michigan Game Notes
- Central Michigan started 9-16 during the 2008 and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Central Michigan has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- The Chippewas have lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Central Michigan has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition commits 11 or fewer turnovers this season, Central Michigan has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Central Michigan has lost 86 percent of the time (2-12).
- CMU set a season low for assists (eight).
- Central Michigan has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past eight games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--CMU has a -3.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Kyle Randall accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- Kyle Randall has led the team in scoring in 20 out of 25 games this season.
- Blake Hibbitts has led the team in rebounding in six out of 25 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Kyle Randall's career.
- Kyle Randall has six straight 20+ point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Finis Craddock.
Toledo Game Notes
- Rian Pearson recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with five.
- The top two scorers (Nathan Boothe and Rian Pearson) accounted for 50.6 percent of the points.
- Rian Pearson accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Rian Pearson has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 23 games this season.
- Rian Pearson recorded the 13th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rian Pearson has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Rian Pearson recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and 13th of his career.
- Reese Holliday set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
|C||D. Richardson Jr.||17||4||2||1||0||0||1|