(23) Oregon 79
(21-5, 6-3 away)
Washington State 77
(11-15, 10-7 home)
Venue: Beasley Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||E Singler 25
||A Kazemi 12
||J Loyd 7
||R Woolridge 36
||D Shelton 10
||R Woolridge 5
No. 23 Oregon just barely got by Washington State 79-77 in overtime on Saturday, Feb. 16. It looked like Oregon might let this one get away, down 38-27 at the half, but they put together a good second half to put Washington State away at the end. The Ducks stay unbeaten against Washington State this season at 2-0. E.J. Singler was exceptional for the Ducks and put up a season-high 25 points and six rebounds. Arsalan Kazemi had eight points and added 12 rebounds. Royce Woolridge got a mind-blowing 36 points (5 Ast 3 Stl) for the Cougars, making 6 of 9 from three-point range. This makes three wins in a row for the Ducks. The next game will be on Thursday, Feb. 21 when Oregon (21-5, 10-3 Pac 12) hosts California (15-9, 7-5 Pac 12).
Oregon Game Notes
- The win over Washington State extended the Oregon winning streak to three games.
- Oregon has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Ducks have played in 11 overtime games with a record of 7-4.
- The Ducks have won six close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Oregon is 28-18 in close games.
- The Ducks have won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) after recording 26 or more field goals made.
- Oregon has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) when its field goal percentage has been 45.6 percent or better.
- Oregon has won 89 percent of the time this season (8-1) after committing 13 or fewer turnovers.
- Oregon has won 82 percent of the time this season (14-3) when opponents record three or fewer blocks.
- Oregon has won 77 percent of the time this season (10-3) after holding an opponent to under 40.4 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Oregon has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Damyean Dotson has 16 points or more, 80 percent of the time (4-1) when E.J. Singler has six field goals made or more, and 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Arsalan Kazemi has four free throws made or more.
- Oregon set a season low for blocks (one).
- The Ducks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth win of the season where the Ducks came back after being down at halftime.
- E.J. Singler recorded a team season high in points with 25.
- E.J. Singler accounted for 31.6 percent of the team's points.
- Arsalan Kazemi accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- E.J. Singler has led the team in scoring in seven out of 26 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of E.J. Singler's career.
- E.J. Singler had a career high with four three-pointers.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded the 61st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- Damyean Dotson has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Carlos Emory's career.
- Carlos Emory had a career high with 20 points.
Washington State Game Notes
- The Cougars have lost eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Washington State is 25-34 in close games.
- This loss extended the Cougars losing streak to six games.
- Royce Woolridge recorded a team season high in points with 36, free throws made with 10, and free throws attempted with 11.
- Royce Woolridge accounted for 46.7 percent of the team's points.
- D.J. Shelton accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Royce Woolridge has led the team in scoring three times in 26 games this season.
- D.J. Shelton has led the team in rebounding nine times in 26 games this season.
- Brock Motum has 26 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Royce Woolridge's career.
- Royce Woolridge has six straight double-digit point games.
- DaVonte Lacy set a career high with seven rebounds.
- D.J. Shelton recorded the sixth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Dexter Kernich-Drew.