(15-11, 12-5 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, February 16, 2013
||S Muhammad 25
||K Anderson 13
||L Drew II 7
||D Powell 22
||J Huestis 12
||D Powell 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Stanford lost at home against UCLA 88-80 in conference play. With the loss, the Cardinal stay winless against UCLA this season at 0-2. The Cardinal were led by Dwight Powell, who put up a team-high 22 points and eight rebounds. Josh Huestis played his way to a double-double with 11 points and 12 rebounds. Kyle Anderson got a double-double for the Bruins on 18 points and 13 rebounds. Stanford (15-11, 6-7 Pac 12) goes to Oregon State (13-12, 3-9 Pac 12) on Thursday, Feb. 21.
Stanford Game Notes
- Stanford started 15-11 during the 2008 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- Stanford has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Stanford has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- Stanford set a season low for blocks (one).
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Stanford has a 8.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Josh Huestis recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with nine.
- The top two scorers (Dwight Powell and Aaron Bright) accounted for 51.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Huestis and Rosco Allen) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 26 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding in 17 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Dwight Powell's career.
- Dwight Powell has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Huestis has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and ninth of his career.
- Josh Huestis had a career high with nine offensive rebounds.
UCLA Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Shabazz Muhammad and Jordan Adams) accounted for 51.1 percent of the points.
- Kyle Anderson accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Shabazz Muhammad has led the team in scoring 12 times in 26 games this season.
- Kyle Anderson has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 26 games this season.
- Larry Drew II set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Jordan Adams's career.
- Jordan Adams has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Shabazz Muhammad's career.
- Shabazz Muhammad has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Kyle Anderson recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kyle Anderson recorded a double-double. It was the seventh of his career.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Travis Wear.
|A||Larry Drew II||37||14||2||7||0||1||5|