Indiana State 68
(16-10, 5-9 away)
(15-12, 12-4 home)
Venue: Carver Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||D Cummings 19
||R Mahurin 6
||J Odum 6
||T Pickett 17
||W Egolf 9
||W Egolf 4
Indiana State faced off with Bradley on Saturday, Feb. 16 and lost on their home court to the Braves 80-68 in conference play. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Sycamores were paced by Dawon Cummings, who put up a season-high 19 points (4 Reb 3 Stl), with 15 coming from three-point range. R.J. Mahurin had 14 points and added six rebounds. For the Braves, Will Egolf got 12 points and nine rebounds. Indiana State (16-10, 9-6 The Valley) gets Wichita State (21-5, 10-4 The Valley) on their home court on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Indiana State Game Notes
- The last time ISU started the season 16-10 was 1997.
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Indiana State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Sycamores set a season high for turnovers (21).
- The last time ISU recorded at least 21 turnovers was Jan 01, 2011 against Evansville.
- The Sycamores have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 10 games.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Sycamores opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Dawon Cummings and R.J. Mahurin) accounted for 48.5 percent of the points.
- R.J. Mahurin has led the team in rebounding in six out of 26 games this season.
- Jake Odum has seven straight double-digit point games.
- R.J. Mahurin had a career high with six field goals made.
Bradley Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Tyshon Pickett and Walt Lemon Jr.) accounted for 42.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Egolf and Tyshon Pickett) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Tyshon Pickett has led the team in scoring six times in 27 games this season.
- Will Egolf has led the team in rebounding five times in 27 games this season.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 10 straight double-digit point games.
|A||Walt Lemon Jr.||33||17||4||3||1||0||2|