Indiana State 68
(16-10, 5-9 away)
(15-12, 12-4 home)
Venue: Carver Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||D Cummings 19
||R Mahurin 6
||J Odum 6
||T Pickett 17
||W Egolf 9
||W Egolf 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Bradley topped Indiana State 80-68 in conference action. With the win, the Braves tie the season series against Indiana State at 1-1. The Braves got the win with 12 points and nine rebounds from Will Egolf. Tyshon Pickett had a team-high 17 points and added seven rebounds. For the Sycamores, Dawon Cummings got a season-high 19 points (4 Reb 3 Stl), including 5-of-6 shooting from three-point range. Bradley (14-12, 6-8 The Valley) takes on Drake (11-14, 5-9 The Valley) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on the road.
Bradley Game Notes
- Bradley started 15-12 during the 2008 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- BU beat the spread by 14.5 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Braves have beaten the spread.
- The Braves have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 80 or more total points.
- BU has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record 29 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Bradley has won 100 percent of the time (7-0) when Tyshon Pickett has 17 points or more, 75 percent of the time (9-3) when Walt Lemon Jr. has four free throws made or more, and 82 percent of the time (9-2) when Dyricus Simms-Edwards has four assists or more.
- The Braves have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth win of the season where the Braves came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--BU has a 9.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Tyshon Pickett and Walt Lemon Jr.) accounted for 42.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Egolf and Tyshon Pickett) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Tyshon Pickett has led the team in scoring in six out of 27 games this season.
- Will Egolf has led the team in rebounding in five out of 27 games this season.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Indiana State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Dawon Cummings and R.J. Mahurin) accounted for 48.5 percent of the points.
- R.J. Mahurin has led the team in rebounding six times in 26 games this season.
- Jake Odum has seven straight double-digit point games.
- R.J. Mahurin set a career high with six field goals made.
|A||Walt Lemon Jr.||33||17||4||3||1||0||2|