(17-10, 7-8 away)
St. Peter's 59
(8-18, 5-9 home)
Venue: Yanitelli Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||H Washington 16
||J Heath 9
||B Baron 2
||D Washington 20
||D Conley 10
||B Ffrench 3
St. Peter's got beat at home by Canisius 68-59 in conference play on a day when they turned the ball over 17 times. Desi Washington led the Peacocks and got a game-high 20 points, sinking 5 of 13 from three-point range. Darius Conley played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. For the Golden Griffins, Josiah Heath got nine points and six rebounds. Next up for St. Peter's (8-18, 3-13 MAAC) is Hampton (10-13, 7-3 MEAC) on Saturday, Feb. 23 on the road.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- The last time SPC started the season 8-18 was 1997.
- The Peacocks have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after having a three-point percentage of 30.4 percent or worse.
- St. Peter's has lost 93 percent of the time this season (1-14) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 19 or more free throws made this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records nine or more steals this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, St. Peter's has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- SPC set a season low for steals (three).
- St. Peter's has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--SPC has a -2.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Desi Washington recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 13.
- Desi Washington accounted for 33.8 percent of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (18) than the starters (17).
- Desi Washington has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 26 games this season.
- Darius Conley has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 26 games this season.
- Darius Conley recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Darius Conley recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and ninth of his career.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Desi Washington's career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Chris Burke.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Yvon Raymond.
Canisius Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Harold Washington and Billy Baron) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Heath and Chris Manhertz) accounted for 43.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Harold Washington has led the team in scoring six times in 27 games this season.
- Jordan Heath has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 27 games this season.
- Billy Baron has six straight double-digit point games.