(13-11, 3-6 away)
(11-14, 7-9 home)
Venue: Allstate Arena
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||M Mack 28
||W Judge 6
||J Seagears 4
||W Clahar 19
||D Kirk 7
||W Clahar 7
Rutgers took a home loss to DePaul 75-69 in conference play on Saturday, Feb. 16. Myles Mack put up a career-high 28 points and four rebounds in the loss. Wally Judge had 10 points and added six rebounds. For the Blue Demons, Worrel Clahar got a career-high 19 points and seven assists (4 Reb 3 Stl). Rutgers (13-11, 4-9 Big East) takes on Villanova (16-10, 7-6 Big East) on Monday, Feb. 18 on the road.
Rutgers Game Notes
- The last time Rutgers started the season 13-11 was 2010.
- The Scarlet Knights have been unlucky three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Rutgers is 26-29 in close games.
- Rutgers has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording one or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Rutgers has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.8 percent or better this season, Rutgers has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- Rutgers has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- Myles Mack recorded a team season high in points with 28, field goals made with 11, and field goals attempted with 19.
- Myles Mack accounted for 42.4 percent of the team's points.
- Myles Mack has led the team in scoring in seven out of 24 games this season.
- Wally Judge has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Myles Mack's career.
- Myles Mack had career highs with 28 points and 11 field goals made.
DePaul Game Notes
- The Blue Demons won this one, but have lost five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, DePaul is 19-34 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Worrel Clahar and Brandon Young) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Donnavan Kirk has led the team in rebounding three times in 25 games this season.
- Brandon Young has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Worrel Clahar set career highs with 19 points and seven field goals made.
- Donnavan Kirk has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Jamee Crockett.
|B||D. Robertson Jr.||16||4||5||0||0||0||0|