(13-11, 3-6 away)
(11-14, 7-9 home)
Venue: Allstate Arena
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||M Mack 28
||W Judge 6
||J Seagears 4
||W Clahar 19
||D Kirk 7
||W Clahar 7
DePaul came out on top against Rutgers 75-69 in conference action on Saturday, Feb. 16. Worrel Clahar had an impressive game for the Blue Demons and put up a career-high 19 points and seven assists (4 Reb 3 Stl). Brandon Young also had a strong outing, scoring 16 points and adding six rebounds. For the Scarlet Knights, Myles Mack got a career-high 28 points and four rebounds. Next up for DePaul (11-14, 2-10 Big East) is 15th-ranked Georgetown (19-4, 9-3 Big East) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on the road.
DePaul Game Notes
- DePaul started 11-14 during the 2011 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- DePaul beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Blue Demons have beaten the spread.
- The Blue Demons have won three close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, DePaul is 19-34 in close games.
- The Blue Demons have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording 17 or more assists.
- DePaul has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 66 or fewer total points.
- This season DePaul has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Worrel Clahar has three steals or more.
- DePaul set a season low for blocks (one).
- DePaul has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 10 games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--DePaul has a 1.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Worrel Clahar and Brandon Young) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Donnavan Kirk has led the team in rebounding in three out of 25 games this season.
- Brandon Young has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Worrel Clahar had career highs with 19 points and seven field goals made.
- Donnavan Kirk has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Jamee Crockett.
Rutgers Game Notes
- The Scarlet Knights have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Rutgers is 26-29 in close games.
- Myles Mack recorded a team season high in points with 28, field goals made with 11, and field goals attempted with 19.
- Myles Mack accounted for 42.4 percent of the team's points.
- Myles Mack has led the team in scoring seven times in 24 games this season.
- Wally Judge has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Myles Mack's career.
- Myles Mack set career highs with 28 points and 11 field goals made.
|B||D. Robertson Jr.||16||4||5||0||0||0||0|