Saint Joseph's 64
(14-10, 5-6 away)
La Salle 76
(18-6, 11-2 home)
Venue: The Palestra
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||H Kanacevic 16
||R Roberts Jr. 10
||C Wilson 7
||T Duren 29
||J Wright 7
||R Galloway 12
On Saturday, Feb. 16, St. Joseph's (PA) allowed 30 points from three-point territory to La Salle and lost in front of the home crowd against the Explorers 76-64 in conference play. The Hawks got a double-double out of Ronald Roberts Jr. with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Langston Galloway scored 12 points and added two rebounds. For the Explorers, Tyreek Duren got a game-high 29 points (5 Reb 3 Ast), including 5-of-6 shooting from three-point range. St. Joseph's (PA) (14-10, 5-6 A-10) gets George Washington (11-11, 5-4 A-10) at home on Saturday, Feb. 23.
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- St. Joseph's (PA) started 14-10 during the 2008 and 2006 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, St. Joseph's (PA) has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, St. Joseph's (PA) has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- The Hawks set a season high for steals (nine).
- StJoe set season lows for blocks (one) and rebounds (19).
- Langston Galloway recorded a team season high in steals with five.
- The top two scorers (Halil Kanacevic and Ronald Roberts Jr.) accounted for 45.3 percent of the points.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. accounted for 52.6 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Halil Kanacevic has led the team in scoring in three out of 24 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 24 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Langston Galloway.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has three straight double-digit point games.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. recorded a double-double. It was his 12th this season and 16th of his career.
La Salle Game Notes
- Ramon Galloway recorded a team season high in assists with 12.
- Tyreek Duren accounted for 38.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jerrell Wright and Tyreek Duren) accounted for 46.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Tyreek Duren has led the team in scoring six times in 24 games this season.
- Jerrell Wright has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Tyreek Duren's career.
- Tyreek Duren set career highs with 29 points, nine field goals made, and five three-pointers.
- This game was the third double-digit assist game of Ramon Galloway's career.
- Ramon Galloway has six straight double-digit point games.
- Ramon Galloway recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and third of his career.
- Ramon Galloway set a career high with 12 assists.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Steve Zack.
- Steve Zack set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
|A||R. Roberts Jr.||33||13||10||1||0||0||0|