Boston College 66
(11-14, 2-6 away)
Florida State 69
(14-11, 9-7 home)
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||O Hanlan 19
||R Anderson 11
||J Rahon 5
||M Snaer 21
||O White 8
||D Bookert 8
Boston College lost a nail-biter to Florida State 69-66 in conference play on Saturday, Feb. 16. Ryan Anderson picked up a double-double in the Eagles loss with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Eddie Odio had a career-high nine points and added four rebounds. Michael Snaer finished with a game-high 21 points and six rebounds for the Seminoles. Next up for Boston College (11-14, 3-9 ACC) is Maryland (17-7, 5-6 ACC) on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at home.
Boston College Game Notes
- BC beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Eagles have beaten the spread.
- The Eagles have been unlucky eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Boston College is 35-28 in close games.
- Boston College has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording three or fewer steals.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 53.8 percent or better this season, Boston College has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 14 or more assists this season, Boston College has lost 90 percent of the time (1-9).
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Boston College has lost 82 percent of the time (2-9).
- The Eagles set a season high for three-point percentage (56.3).
- The last time BC had a three-point percentage of 56.3 percent or higher was Dec 19, 2010 against Bryant.
- The Eagles have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Olivier Hanlan and Ryan Anderson) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- Ryan Anderson accounted for 40.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Olivier Hanlan has led the team in scoring in eight out of 25 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 25 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Anderson has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 14th of his career.
- Lonnie Jackson had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Eddie Odio.
Florida State Game Notes
- The Seminoles won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Florida State is 45-23 in close games.
- Devon Bookert recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Michael Snaer accounted for 30.4 percent of the team's points.
- Okaro White accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Michael Snaer has led the team in scoring 12 times in 25 games this season.
- Okaro White has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Michael Snaer's career.
- Michael Snaer set a career high with eight field goals made.
- Okaro White has three straight double-digit point games.
|-||Andrew Van Nest||4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|C+||T. Whisnant II||13||7||0||0||0||0||0|