Boston College 66
(11-14, 2-6 away)
Florida State 69
(14-11, 9-7 home)
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||O Hanlan 19
||R Anderson 11
||J Rahon 5
||M Snaer 21
||O White 8
||D Bookert 8
Florida State held on to beat Boston College 69-66 in ACC action on Saturday, Feb. 16. The Seminoles were led by Michael Snaer, who got a game-high 21 points and six rebounds. Okaro White also had an excellent outing, scoring 13 points and adding eight rebounds. Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double for the Eagles on 10 points and 11 rebounds. Next up for Florida State (14-11, 6-6 ACC) is NC State (17-7, 6-5 ACC) on Tuesday, Feb. 19 on the road.
Florida State Game Notes
- The last time FSU started the season 14-11 was 2007.
- The Seminoles have won seven close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Florida State is 45-23 in close games.
- Florida State has won every game this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 51.0 percent or better.
- The Seminoles have won 89 percent of the time this season (8-1) after recording 25 or more field goals made.
- FSU has won 82 percent of the time this season (9-2) when opponents record 66 or fewer total points.
- This season Florida State has won 71 percent of the time (10-4) when Okaro White has 13 points or more and 73 percent of the time (8-3) when Michael Snaer has four free throws made or more.
- FSU set a season low for steals (two).
- The Seminoles have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past eight games.
- Florida State has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past seven games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--FSU has a 1.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Devon Bookert recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Michael Snaer accounted for 30.4 percent of the team's points.
- Okaro White accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Michael Snaer has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 25 games this season.
- Okaro White has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 25 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Michael Snaer's career.
- Michael Snaer had a career high with eight field goals made.
- Okaro White has three straight double-digit point games.
Boston College Game Notes
- The Eagles have lost eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Boston College is 35-28 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Olivier Hanlan and Ryan Anderson) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- Ryan Anderson accounted for 40.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Olivier Hanlan has led the team in scoring eight times in 25 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 25 games this season.
- Ryan Anderson recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Anderson has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 14th of his career.
- Lonnie Jackson set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Eddie Odio.
|-||Andrew Van Nest||4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|C+||T. Whisnant II||13||7||0||0||0||0||0|