|Montana State||C Moon 13.2||P Egwuonwu 5.8||A Biglow 3.3|
|Weber State||D Berry 14.7||J Bolomboy 8.0||D Berry 3.4|
On Saturday, Montana State travels to Dee Events Center to take on Weber State. It starts at 9 p.m. EST. The Bobcats beat the Wildcats 79-74 on Jan. 24 and are 4-6 against them over the last four years.
Montana State maintains fifth place in the Big Sky while Weber State is in second place.
In their last matchup on Feb. 14, Flavien Davis put up 11 points for the Bobcats in a loss to Idaho State, 87-51. He contributes 4.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 10.9 points per game. For the Wildcats, Frank Otis put up 14 points and 5 assists in the 87-63 blowout of Montana on Feb. 14. He is averaging 9.2 points and 5.9 rebounds per game. Weber State sits near the top of the conference standings in the following categories: effective field goal percentage at 57.4 percent, defensive rebounding percentage at 74.3 percent, and free throw rate at 41.0 percent.
Weber State StatSmack
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Montana State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (977 to 975) than Weber State, per the NCAA.
- Calen Coleman is ranked 9th in the Big Sky in three-pointers.
- Montana State has come back to win after being down at half against Weber State six times since 1997.
- Montana State is better under pressure, and has defeated Weber State in six out of the last eight games decided by five points or fewer.
- Boom! Montana State defeated Weber State by 5 points the last time they played (Jan 24, 2013).
- Montana State has an average margin of victory of 9 over Weber State in 30 wins since 1980.