|William & Mary||39||35||74|
|William & Mary||M Thornton 32||M Rum 7||M Rum 6|
|Old Dominion||A Bacote 20||D Painter 10||D Batten 5|
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Old Dominion was beaten at home by William & Mary 74-62 in conference play. The Monarchs stay winless against William & Mary this season at 0-2. The Monarchs were led by Aaron Bacote, who put up a season-high 20 points and three rebounds. Richard Ross had eight points and added six rebounds. Marcus Thornton finished with a career-high 32 points for the Tribe, making 7 of 13 from three-point range. Next up for Old Dominion (3-22, 1-12 CAA) is North Carolina-Wilmington (9-16, 4-9 CAA) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on their home court.
Old Dominion Game Notes
- Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-11) after recording 62 or fewer total points.
- Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-12) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 74 or more total points this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-13).
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 10 or more three-pointers this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- The Monarchs set season highs for assists (20) and field goal percentage (50.0).
- The last time ODU recorded at least 20 assists was Jan 07, 2012 against Towson.
- ODU set a season low for free throws made (zero).
- This is the 15th game at home this season--ODU has a -7.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Aaron Bacote accounted for 32.2 percent of the team's points.
- DeShawn Painter accounted for 34.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Aaron Bacote has led the team in scoring in three out of 26 games this season.
- DeShawn Painter has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Aaron Bacote's career.
- DeShawn Painter recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- DeShawn Painter has seven straight double-digit point games.
- DeShawn Painter recorded a double-double. It was his ninth this season and 11th of his career.
- Dimitri Batten has four straight double-digit point games.
- Dimitri Batten had a career high with five assists.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Donte Hill.
William & Mary Game Notes
- Marcus Thornton recorded a team season high in points with 32 and three-pointers with seven.
- Marcus Thornton accounted for 43.2 percent of the team's points.
- Marcus Thornton has led the team in scoring 15 times in 25 games this season.
- Matt Rum has led the team in rebounding three times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Marcus Thornton's career.
- Marcus Thornton has 25 straight double-digit point games.
- Marcus Thornton set career highs with 32 points, 11 free throws made, and seven three-pointers.
- Brandon Britt has five straight double-digit point games.