(14-10, 5-7 away)
(14-11, 11-4 home)
Venue: University of Dayton Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||S Christon 17
||J Robinson 10
||T Taylor 2
||K Dillard 17
||J Robinson 7
||K Dillard 4
On Saturday, Feb. 16, Xavier took on Dayton and was beaten at home by the Flyers 70-59 in conference play. With the loss, the Musketeers even the season series against Dayton at 1-1. The Musketeers got 10 points and six rebounds from Travis Taylor. Isaiah Philmore got 12 points and added three rebounds. For the Flyers, Jalen Robinson finished with nine points and seven rebounds. Next up for Xavier (13-10, 6-4 A-10) is Rhode Island (8-16, 3-8 A-10) on Wednesday, Feb. 20 on the road.
Xavier Game Notes
- The last time XU started the season 14-10 was 2004.
- Xavier has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording six or fewer assists.
- The Musketeers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 39.2 percent or worse.
- Xavier has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 11 games.
- The top two scorers (Semaj Christon and Isaiah Philmore) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- Jeff Robinson accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Semaj Christon has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 24 games this season.
- Semaj Christon has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Jeff Robinson recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jeff Robinson had career highs with 10 rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
- Travis Taylor has four straight double-digit point games.
- Travis Taylor had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Dayton Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dillard and Josh Benson) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jalen Robinson and Devin Oliver) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring 13 times in 25 games this season.
- Jalen Robinson has led the team in rebounding four times in 25 games this season.
- Kevin Dillard has four straight double-digit point games.