(14-10, 5-7 away)
(14-11, 11-4 home)
Venue: University of Dayton Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 16, 2013
||S Christon 17
||J Robinson 10
||T Taylor 2
||K Dillard 17
||J Robinson 7
||K Dillard 4
Dayton knocked off Xavier 70-59 in conference action on Saturday, Feb. 16. With the win, the Flyers tie the season series against Xavier at 1-1. The Flyers were led by Jalen Robinson, who got nine points and seven rebounds. Kevin Dillard also had a good game, scoring a team-high 17 points and adding four rebounds. For the Musketeers, Travis Taylor got 10 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, Feb. 23 when Dayton (14-11, 4-7 A-10) travels to Massachusetts (16-8, 6-5 A-10).
Dayton Game Notes
- UD beat the spread by 6.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Flyers have beaten the spread.
- Dayton has won every game this season (6-0) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- The Flyers have won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) after recording 21 or more free throws made.
- UD has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 59 or fewer total points.
- UD has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after holding an opponent to under 39.2 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Dayton has won 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Kevin Dillard has 17 points or more, 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Josh Benson has six field goals made or more, and 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Jalen Robinson has seven rebounds or more.
- The Flyers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past six games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--UD has a 11.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dillard and Josh Benson) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jalen Robinson and Devin Oliver) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 25 games this season.
- Jalen Robinson has led the team in rebounding in four out of 25 games this season.
- Kevin Dillard has four straight double-digit point games.
Xavier Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Semaj Christon and Isaiah Philmore) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- Jeff Robinson accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Semaj Christon has led the team in scoring 14 times in 24 games this season.
- Semaj Christon has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Jeff Robinson recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jeff Robinson set career highs with 10 rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
- Travis Taylor has four straight double-digit point games.
- Travis Taylor set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.