|Indiana State||J Odum 14.4||J Gant 4.9||J Odum 4.5|
|Bradley||W Lemon Jr. 15.0||T Pickett 5.7||W Lemon Jr. 3.5|
Indiana State heads to Carver Arena on Saturday to take on Bradley. The game tips off at 2 p.m. EST. The Sycamores beat the Braves 68-53 on Jan. 9 and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
Indiana State is currently in second place in the Missouri Valley and Bradley is in seventh.
The Sycamores were defeated by Missouri State 67-65 on Feb. 12 despite 21 points and 9 rebounds from Jake Odum. He leads the team in points with 14.4 per game, assists with 4.5 per game, and steals with 1.5 per game. For the Braves, Jake Eastman finished with 11 points and 7 rebounds in the 79-59 loss to Illinois State on Feb. 13. He contributes 4.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 7 points per game.
- Justin Gant is ranked 8th in the Missouri Valley in blocks.
- The Indiana State three-point leader (Lucas Eitel, 33 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Bradley three-point leader (Dyricus Simms-Edwards, 27 three-pointers).
- Indiana State is better under pressure, and has defeated Bradley in five out of the last nine games decided by five points or fewer.
- Indiana State has a better conference record than Bradley this season (9-5 vs. 6-8).
- The Indiana State assist leader (Jake Odum, 113 assists) has more assists than the Bradley assist leader (Walt Lemon Jr., 92 assists).
- Indiana State has more wins over the last 5 years than Bradley (97 vs. 91).
- Jake Odum is ranked 8th in the Missouri Valley in points, 3rd in the Missouri Valley in assists, and 7th in the Missouri Valley in steals.
- Indiana State has an average margin of victory of 8 over Bradley in 24 wins since 1980.
- Indiana State has a stronger schedule than Bradley this season (SOS Rank: No. 66 vs. No. 179).
|B||Walt Lemon Jr.||34||15||4||3||2||0||4|