|Boston College||R Anderson 15.9||R Anderson 8.5||J Rahon 3.6|
|Florida State||M Snaer 13.7||T Shannon 6.3||M Snaer 2.6|
On Saturday, Florida State plays host to Boston College at Donald L. Tucker Center. It gets started at 12 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ACC Network or ESPN3.com. The Seminoles are 3-2 against the Eagles over the last four years. They lost 64-60 the last time they played (Feb. 8, 2012).
Florida State is in sixth place in the conference, Boston College is in 10th place.
The Seminoles were defeated by Miami (FL) 74-68 on Feb. 13 despite 15 points and 7 rebounds from Okaro White. On top of his scoring average of 12.1 points per game, he delivers 5.8 rebounds per game. For the Eagles, Joe Rahon finished with 12 points and 9 rebounds in the 66-63 win over Wake Forest on Feb. 13. He is averaging 10.2 points per game in addition to a team-best 3.6 assists per game.
Boston College StatSmack
- Florida State has a better conference record than Boston College this season (5-6 vs. 3-8).
- Florida State has a better record in close games than Boston College this season (6-3 vs. 4-7).
- Okaro White is ranked 10th in the ACC in blocks.
- Florida State has an average margin of victory of 9 over Boston College in four wins since 2005.
- Florida State has more wins over the last 5 years than Boston College (127 vs. 92).
- Michael Snaer is ranked 7th in the ACC in three-pointers.
- Florida State has a stronger schedule than Boston College this season (SOS Rank: No. 10 vs. No. 38).
- Florida State has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Boston College ($29,953 vs. $53,524).
- Florida State is ranked higher than Boston College in the ACC (No. 6 vs. No. 11).
- Over the past 10 years, Florida State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Boston College (nine vs. five).
- Even computers respect Florida State more. Florida State has a better RPI this season than Boston College (RPI: No. 65 vs. No. 137).
|D||Andrew Van Nest||12||4||2||0||0||0||1|
|F||J. Cain Carney||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|C-||T. Whisnant II||20||6||1||1||1||0||1|