|Xavier||S Christon 15.1||T Taylor 8.3||S Christon 4.6|
|Dayton||K Dillard 15.0||D Oliver 8.4||K Dillard 4.6|
On Saturday, Dayton plays host to Xavier at University of Dayton Arena. Tipoff is at 12 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN 2. The Flyers lost to the Musketeers 66-61 on Jan. 30 and are 4-8 against them over the last four years.
Dayton is in 13th place in the conference, Xavier is in third place.
In spite of 15 points and 10 rebounds from Dyshawn Pierre, the Flyers came up short 75-72 against Rhode Island on Feb. 13. While contributing 5 rebounds per game, he also scores 8.1 points per game. In a 79-66 victory over Fordham on Feb. 13, Semaj Christon put up 19 points and 5 assists for the Musketeers. He puts up a team-leading 15.1 points per game, 4.6 assists per game, and 1.5 steals per game.
- Dayton has an average margin of victory of 7 over Xavier in 22 wins since 1980.
- Dayton is a better three-point shooting team (38.5 percent vs. 34.3 percent) than Xavier this season.
- Dayton has a stronger schedule than Xavier this season (SOS Rank: No. 84 vs. No. 91).
- The Dayton scoring leader (Kevin Dillard, 359 points) has more points than the Xavier scoring leader (Semaj Christon, 332 points).
- The Dayton rebounding leader (Devin Oliver, 202 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Xavier rebounding leader (Travis Taylor, 192 rebounds).
- The Dayton blocks leader (Josh Benson, 29 blocks) has more blocks than the Xavier blocks leader (Travis Taylor, 13 blocks).
- The Dayton assist leader (Kevin Dillard, 111 assists) has more assists than the Xavier assist leader (Semaj Christon, 102 assists).
- Kevin Dillard is ranked 9th in the A-10 in points and 5th in the A-10 in assists.
- Dayton is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Dayton is 208 lbs compared to 202 lbs for Xavier.
- Dayton has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Xavier (No. 110 vs. No. 207).