|Xavier||S Christon 15.1||T Taylor 8.3||S Christon 4.6|
|Dayton||K Dillard 15.0||D Oliver 8.4||K Dillard 4.6|
Xavier heads to University of Dayton Arena on Saturday to take on Dayton. It takes place at 12 p.m. EST and you can see it on ESPN 2. The Musketeers beat the Flyers 66-61 on Jan. 30 and are 8-4 against them over the last four years.
Xavier maintains third place in the A-10 while Dayton is in 13th place.
The Musketeers got past Fordham 79-66 on Feb. 13 with the help of 19 points and 5 assists from Semaj Christon. The do-it-all performer chips in a team-leading 15.1 points per game, 4.6 assists per game, and 1.5 steals per game. For the Flyers, Dyshawn Pierre put up 15 points and 10 rebounds in the 75-72 loss to Rhode Island on Feb. 13. He is averaging 8.1 points and 5 rebounds per game.
- Xavier players are more experienced than Dayton players (11,627 minutes played vs. 11,417 minutes played).
- A for effort, but Xavier has emerged victorious against Dayton the last three times they've played.
- Over the past 10 years, Xavier has had more players drafted by the NBA than Dayton (five vs. zero).
- Since 1998, Xavier has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Dayton (three vs. zero).
- Xavier has a stronger schedule (including future opponents) than Dayton this season (Projected SOS Rank: No. 70 vs. No. 86).
- Xavier is ranked higher than Dayton in the A-10 (No. 3 vs. No. 13).
- Even computers respect Xavier more. Xavier has a better RPI this season than Dayton (RPI: No. 86 vs. No. 126).
- Xavier has more wins over the last 5 years than Dayton (144 vs. 130).
- Xavier has been the favorite 35 out of the last 41 times.
- Xavier has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Dayton (nine vs. three).
- Xavier has a better conference record than Dayton this season (7-3 vs. 3-7).