(15) Georgetown 62
(19-4, 4-2 away)
(19-7, 13-5 home)
Venue: Fifth Third Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 15, 2013
||M Starks 17
||N Lubick 7
||N Lubick 4
||J Parker 15
||J Jackson 8
||S Kilpatrick 4
On Friday, Feb. 15, Cincinnati took on No. 15 Georgetown and lost in front of the home crowd against the Hoyas 62-55 in conference play. With the loss, the Bearcats fall to 2-4 versus AP-Ranked teams this season. The Bearcats were led by Justin Jackson, who put up five points and eight rebounds. Sean Kilpatrick scored 12 points and added six rebounds. For the Hoyas, Otto Porter finished with 16 points and seven rebounds. Cincinnati (19-6, 7-5 Big East) heads to Connecticut (17-6, 7-4 Big East) on Thursday, Feb. 21.
Cincinnati Game Notes
- Prior to this game, Cincinnati played 47 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 18-29.
- Cincinnati has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 55 or fewer total points.
- The Bearcats have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 31.5 percent or worse.
- Cincinnati has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--Cincinnati has a 13.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (JaQuon Parker and Cashmere Wright) accounted for 49.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Justin Jackson and Cheikh Mbodj) accounted for 40.5 percent of the rebounds.
- JaQuon Parker has led the team in scoring in four out of 26 games this season.
- Justin Jackson has led the team in rebounding in six out of 26 games this season.
- Sean Kilpatrick has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Justin Jackson had a career high with five offensive rebounds.
Georgetown Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Markel Starks and Otto Porter) accounted for 53.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Otto Porter and Nate Lubick) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Markel Starks has led the team in scoring six times in 23 games this season.
- Otto Porter has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 23 games this season.
- Markel Starks has six straight double-digit point games.
- Otto Porter has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Mikael Hopkins.