Pacific beat Cal State Northridge 66-59 in Big West play on Thursday, Feb. 14. The Tigers stay undefeated against Cal State Northridge this season at 2-0. Travis Fulton paced the Tigers and put up a team-high 16 points on 77.8 percent shooting in 28 minutes. Rodrigo De Souza also put in a solid contribution, scoring a career-high 15 points and adding four rebounds. For the Matadors, Stephan Hicks got a game-high 16 points and seven rebounds. Pacific (14-10, 8-4 Big West) gets Hawaii (15-10, 9-5 Big West) at home on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Pacific Game Notes
- Pacific started 14-10 during the 2010, 2008, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- Pacific has won every game this season (9-0) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- The Tigers have won every game this season (6-0) after recording 19 or more assists.
- Pacific has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 59 or fewer total points.
- This season Pacific has won 75 percent of the time (9-3) when Lorenzo McCloud has four assists or more.
- The Tigers set a season high for turnovers (18).
- The last time Pacific recorded at least 18 turnovers was Feb 18, 2012 against Idaho State.
- Pacific has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Pacific has a 12.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Travis Fulton and Rodrigo De Souza) accounted for 46.9 percent of the points.
- Travis Fulton has led the team in scoring in three out of 24 games this season.
- Travis Fulton had a career high with seven field goals made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Sama Taku.
Cal State Northridge Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Stephan Hicks and Stephen Maxwell) accounted for 54.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Stephan Hicks and Stephen Maxwell) accounted for 44.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Stephan Hicks has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 12 times in 26 games this season.
- Josh Greene has six straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Josh Greene.
- Stephen Maxwell has 14 straight double-digit point games.