This Saturday, Feb. 16, England will welcome the Octagon to Wembley Arena for the UFC's seventh installment of its Fuel TV series.
UFC on Fuel TV 7 will feature an interim bantamweight title fight between the division's incumbent placeholder, Renan Barao, and No. 1 contender Michael McDonald.
In the night's co-main event, featherweight contenders Dustin Poirier and Cub Swanson will jockey for position in the promotion's increasingly crowded 145-pound weight class.
If you want to catch these, or any of the card's other 10 contests, don't forget that the action will kick off a bit earlier than usual. Since it's happening in the U.K., the event will be a matinee in the Americas.
Facebook hasn't hosted as many fights recently as it used to, but the social media network will see a boost in live UFC content this weekend. Precisely half of the event's action will be streamed online.
Fights on the Facebook portion of the UFC on Fuel TV 7 card include:
- Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
- Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
- Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
- Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez
- Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
- Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov
The Facebook prelims are set for 12:15 p.m. ET.
Fuel TV Main Card
The action will move from the computer to the television at 3 p.m. ET, where it will land on Fuel TV. Once you've jumped from the office chair to the couch, you'll see the following bouts:
- Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
- Cub Swanson vs. Dustin Poirier
- Jimmi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabate
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
- James Te Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
- Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle
Now that you know when and where to catch this weekend's UFC action, don't forget to check in with us at Bleacher Report for coverage of the event, including live results and post-fight analysis.