St. Peter's 57
(8-17, 3-9 away)
(14-13, 8-5 home)
Venue: Alumni Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 14, 2013
||Y Raymond 9
||D Conley 5
||Y Raymond 3
||A Myles 17
||D Stewart 14
||A Myles 3
St. Peter's was blown out by Rider 72-57 in conference play in a game where the Broncs scored 30 points from behind the arc. With the loss, the Peacocks remain winless against Rider this season at 0-2. The Peacocks were paced by Desi Washington, who put up eight points and three rebounds. Darius Conley got eight points and added five rebounds. Danny Stewart finished with eight points and 14 rebounds for the Broncs. St. Peter's (8-17, 3-12 MAAC) takes on Canisius (16-9, 9-5 MAAC) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on their home court.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- St. Peter's started 8-17 during the 2008 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- St. Peter's has lost 93 percent of the time this season (1-13) after recording 22 or fewer field goals made.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 26 or more field goals made this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 10 or more three-pointers this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- SPC set a season low for blocks (zero).
- St. Peter's has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past seven games.
- The top two rebounders (Darius Conley and Chris Burke) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in scoring in five out of 25 games this season.
- Darius Conley has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 25 games this season.
Rider Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Myles and Zedric Sadler) accounted for 45.8 percent of the points.
- Danny Stewart accounted for 43.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Myles has led the team in scoring nine times in 27 games this season.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 27 games this season.
- Jonathon Thompson has six straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Myles has three straight double-digit point games.
- Danny Stewart recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Nurideen Lindsey.