St. Peter's 57
(8-17, 3-9 away)
(14-13, 8-5 home)
Venue: Alumni Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 14, 2013
||Y Raymond 9
||D Conley 5
||Y Raymond 3
||A Myles 17
||D Stewart 14
||A Myles 3
On Thursday, Feb. 14, Rider scored 30 points from three-point territory and smoked St. Peter's 72-57 in conference play. With the win, the Broncs remain unbeaten against St. Peter's this season at 2-0. Danny Stewart had an impressive game for the Broncs and put up eight points and 14 rebounds. Anthony Myles had a game-high 17 points and added three rebounds. For the Peacocks, Desi Washington finished with eight points and three rebounds. Rider (14-13, 9-6 MAAC) takes on Marist (7-18, 4-10 MAAC) on Sunday, Feb. 17 on their home court.
Rider Game Notes
- Rider started 14-13 during the 2009, 2006, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Rider beat the spread by seven points. That makes the 15th time this season the Broncs have beaten the spread.
- Rider has won every game this season (4-0) when its three-point percentage has been 47.6 percent or better.
- The Broncs have won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after recording 72 or more total points.
- Rider has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- This season Rider has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Jonathon Thompson has three three-pointers or more.
- The Broncs set season highs for field goal percentage (59.1) and three-pointers (10).
- The last time Rider had a field goal percentage of 59.1 percent or higher was Dec 02, 2010 against Manhattan.
- Rider has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Rider has a 1.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Anthony Myles and Zedric Sadler) accounted for 45.8 percent of the points.
- Danny Stewart accounted for 43.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Myles has led the team in scoring in nine out of 27 games this season.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 27 games this season.
- Jonathon Thompson has six straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Myles has three straight double-digit point games.
- Danny Stewart recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Nurideen Lindsey.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Darius Conley and Chris Burke) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in scoring five times in 25 games this season.
- Darius Conley has led the team in rebounding nine times in 25 games this season.