|USC||E Wise 12.3||D Dedmon 6.9||J Fontan 5.1|
|Stanford||D Powell 15.1||J Huestis 9.4||A Bright 3.1|
USC heads to Maples Pavilion on Thursday to take on Stanford. It starts at 11 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Trojans beat the Cardinal 71-69 on Jan. 3 and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
This game will undo the logjam of these two teams at fifth place in the Pac 12.
The Trojans got past Washington 71-60 on Feb. 10 with the help of 18 points from JT Terrell. While contributing 1.8 rebounds per game, he also scores 10.6 points per game. For the Cardinal, Dwight Powell put up 22 points and 10 rebounds in the 62-59 win over Arizona State on Feb. 9. His 15.1 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
- Over the past 10 years, USC has had more players drafted by the NBA than Stanford (six vs. four).
- USC has an average margin of victory of 9 over Stanford in 27 wins since 1980.
- USC has a stronger schedule than Stanford this season (SOS Rank: No. 18 vs. No. 32).
- Omar Oraby is ranked 6th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- USC has come back to win after being down at half against Stanford four times since 2001.
- Jio Fontan is ranked 3rd in the Pac 12 in assists.
- JT Terrell is ranked 5th in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- Diaper Dandies love USC. USC has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Stanford (7 vs. 6).
- Dewayne Dedmon is ranked 42nd nationally in blocks.
- The USC assist leader (Jio Fontan, 122 assists) has more assists than the Stanford assist leader (Chasson Randle, 69 assists).
- Boom! USC defeated Stanford by 2 points the last time they played (Jan 03, 2013).