|CS Northridge||S Hicks 16.8||S Maxwell 8.2||L Drew 4.0|
|Pacific||L McCloud 11.3||T Fulton 4.0||L McCloud 4.0|
On Thursday, Cal State Northridge travels to Spanos Center to take on Pacific. Tipoff is at 10 p.m. EST. The Matadors lost to the Tigers 74-62 on Jan. 19 and are 2-8 against them over the last four years.
Cal State Northridge is currently in ninth place in the Big West and Pacific is in third place.
In spite of 20 points and 8 rebounds from Stephen Maxwell, the Matadors came up short 83-80 against Long Beach State on Feb. 9. In addition to a team-leading 8.2 rebounds per game, he chips in 14.9 points per game. For the Tigers, Ross Rivera put up 15 points in the 66-53 loss to UC-Santa Barbara on Feb. 9. He is averaging 8.9 points and 3.4 rebounds per game. A key area of strength for Pacific is turnover percentage at 17.3 percent, which ranks second in their conference (and 28th nationally).
- Cal State Northridge has a potent offense, scoring more points (76.7 per game vs. 68.0 per game) than Pacific this season.
- The Cal State Northridge steals leader (Josh Greene, 45 steals) has more steals than the Pacific steals leader (Sama Taku, 24 steals).
- The Cal State Northridge rebounding leader (Stephen Maxwell, 204 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Pacific rebounding leader (Travis Fulton, 92 rebounds).
- Josh Greene is ranked 9th in the Big West in three-pointers, 9th in the Big West in assists, and 2nd in the Big West in steals.
- Cal State Northridge has a better record on the road than Pacific this season (5-7 vs. 2-7).
- Stephan Hicks is ranked 8th in the Big West in points, 8th in the Big West in rebounds, and 3rd in the Big West in steals.
- Landon Drew is ranked 5th in the Big West in assists.
- The Cal State Northridge blocks leader (Tre Hale-Edmerson, 19 blocks) has more blocks than the Pacific blocks leader (Khalil Kelley, 12 blocks).
- Tre Hale-Edmerson is ranked 8th in the Big West in blocks.
- The Cal State Northridge scoring leader (Stephen Maxwell, 373 points) has more points than the Pacific scoring leader (Lorenzo McCloud, 259 points).
|C-||R. De Souza||18||4||2||2||1||0||1|